The world of IT is constantly developing. What was trending topic yesterday, is history today. The IT-professional wants to be and stay future proof. Therefore, on Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 November 2017 the first edition of the new event combination Infosecurity.nl, Data & Cloud Expo takes place in Jaarbeurs, Utrecht. Data & Cloud Expo is thé event on data management and cloud computing for IT managers and IT professionals in The Netherlands.
Data & Cloud Expo: Grip on data and cloud solutions
The role that IT management and storage play within organisations is changing. Cloud solutions make it so that physical data centres are not always in-house with companies, but hosted by external providers. According to Gartner, no cloud policies will be just as rare in 2020 as no Internet policies are today. In short, data management and cloud computing are trending topics in IT-business. This development demands new technologies, policies and a clear vision. Data & Cloud Expo will help you get there!
What does Data & Cloud Expo have to offer?
- An extensive seminar programme in collaboration with Computable;
- An exhibition floor with 150 exhibitors who provide an unique and complete overview of the latest ICT services concerning data management and cloud computing;
- Practical guidance on how to get grip on an organization with an increasing amount of data and an increasing usage of cloud solutions;
- A platform to exchange knowledge and network with colleagues and peers;
- Free access to the co-located event Infosecurity.nl.
More information? Please visit www.dncexpo.nl