Excelero: "Software Defined Storage strategies in the datacenter, how can NVMe over Fabrics improve your latency significantly?"
Tech Giants have redefined IT design for web-scale applications, using standard servers in shared-nothing architectures, to maximize efficiency & flexibility. In this session, you will learn how to build elastic storage, leveraging the latest generations of NVMe flash, high performance networking and software-defined storage. Top-of-the-rack Flash with no need for expensive arrays. Your network becomes your storage!
We can teach you how to deploy NVMe at datacenter scale. To deploy scale-out storage we leverage our customer's ethernet fabric and make it their storage. The network is your storage.
Cloud infrastructures require 100% uptime, but applications need the ability to move data as it gets cold. NVMesh allows remote storage to be shared across applications in a multi-write attach through a low-latency network.
Datacenter & Infrastructure Optimisation
Axel Rosenberg, Sr. Director Technical Services, Excelero
Joined Excelero in March 2017 as Sr. Director Technical Services leading Pre- & Post-Sales activities with partners and end users in EMEA.
Prior to that Axel managed ISVs at Sandisk, later HGST, as Director Business Development and ISV since the Fusion-io acquisition in 2014. 20+ years experienced IT professional in:
- 2010 to 2014 Fusion-io EMEA Systems Engineer, Sr. Manager Global Systems Field Engineering AFA systems
- 2005 to 2010 Pillar Data Systems, Pre- and Postsales, Global OEM Practice Lead
- 2001 to 2005 Vertias Software Germany, Principal Architect Storage Solutions
- 1998 to 2001 Software Solution Team, Team Leader Storage Managing Services for Sun Microsystems
- 1996 to 1998 Siemens Business Services, SAP R3 Database Management