Seminar
wo 31 oktober | 10:00 - 10:45
Theater 11 Technology Arena A

How to secure what you don't control - The multi-cloud security challenge

85% of organisations are committed to a multi-cloud architecture. The other 15% are probably doing it by accident...

The advantages of multi-cloud are many that organisations can't afford to be held back any longer by security concerns. However, with every additional cloud comes increased complexity and risk. What organisations need is a migration strategy with security at its core, enabled by an architectural framework that protects critical data whilst providing speed and agility.

This presentation will help you to succeed in a multi-cloud world by providing the key principles, solutions and technologies that enable you to deliver services securely across all your clouds.
Cyber Security
ITSM & Control
Privacy, Governance & Risk Management
Spreker
Stefaan Hinderyckx
Stefaan Hinderyckx
Director Europe Security, Dimension Data
A graduate of the KU Leuven, Stefaan holds a Master degree in Computer Science and an MBA. Stefaan has 29 years of experience in the IT industry, 19 of which in Security. Stefaan has held numerous senior, pan-European positions with global ICT companies including Symantec, Verizon, Unisys and Getronics.
Hoofdmediapartner

Computable

Mediapartners